Half Day Afternoon Tour to visit and discover the Champagne Region in it's Authenticity. Producers are located in different village located oustide of Reims, arround the vineyards. Visit of the Cellar and tastiing 6 different types of Champagnes. Visit starts with a minimum of 2 persons.
- Visit of the first Champagne Producer "Premier or Cru" : Explanation of the process, Visit of the Cellar and Tasting 3 Champagnes.
- Visit of Hautvillers and the Abbey : Birth of Champagne where Dom Perignon is burried.
- Stop at a View point in the vineyards to take pictures
- Visit of the Second Champagne Producer "Premier or Grand Cru": Small Visit of the Cellar and Tasting 3 Champagnes.
- Transportation & A/C included (maximum 8 persons in the minivan)
|Participants||Tour starts from 2 to 8 persons.|
◊ Pick up from the Train Station in Reims at 1.50 pm – Meeting Point : Cour de la Gare 51100 – Reims (in front of the small Tourism Office at the Train Station)
◊ Visit of a First Producer : Small Family Grower “Premier Cru area” – Explanation of the different steps for the Champagne making process – Visit of the Cellar – Tasting of 3 different types of Champagnes (Independent Producer)
◊ Visit of Hautvillers : Village where Dom Perignon lived. – Small visit of the Birth of Champagne and where he is buried.
◊ Driving through Champagne Vineyards – Stop into View points to take pictures and to Explain you the growing part.
◊ Visit of a Second Producer : Small Family Grower “Premier Cru area” – Tasting of 3 different types of Champagnes (Independent Producer)
◊ Back to Reims arround 6 pm
Possibility to buy Champagnes directly from each Producer’s Boutique
Our “Small Group Morning Tour” is made in a Minivan up to 8 persons.