You will discover our cellar, located under our property. You will understand how we work and make our Champagnes. Then you will sit in the tasting cellar (or outside during the summer) to discover the characteristics of each of our 5 cuvées and our Bouzy Rouge. The wine tasting will be paired with regional food such as toasts, savoury cake, cookies, chocolates...
- Original experience : tasting based on the principle of pairing each wine with a different local product.
- The booking must be done at least 8 days in advance.
- Decreasing price according to the age of the children.
- Free for children under 6 years old (no food is offered)
- Presentation of the domain.
- Visit of the cellar with an introduction to the secrets of making our champagnes.
- Tasting of our 5 cuvées and our Coteau Champenois Bouzy Rouge associated with local products from the Marne.
We advise you to take a jacket for the tasting in our cellar at around 15 degrees.
|Participants||Maximum 4 people (12 people outside Covid-19 time)|
Please present yourself 5 minutes before the begining of the visit and come with your own mask. Hydroalcoholic gel will be available for you.